I offer a 55 minute session for individuals billed to insurance for $160.00 and a 55 minute initial intake and assessment for $195.00. My out of pocket fee is $160.00 for the initial intake/assessment and $135.00 for on-going therapy sessions. I am contracted with various insurance companies and am currently accepting the following insurance:
- Regence Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- First Choice Health
- Tricare/ United Behavioral Health
To inquire about your health insurance coverage you can call the number on your insurance card and ask the following questions:
- Do I have Mental Health/ Behavioral Health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met to date?
- How many sessions of out patient psychotherapy are covered?
- Do I need to get a referral from my primary Care Physician?
- What is my co-pay per session?